Saturday, March 15, 2014

Amen! Agree. Unfortunately this is not pessimism, but realism. 9/11-ről also found all but official


Well yesterday's article that "Will the hurricane threat to New York SANDY natural?" I think we suspect the answer within, but not easy with this new kind of human sense and a little knowledge is inconceivable to think. This process is designed to have a long time ago. Not the Mayans and Nostradamus summer ...... When I wrote that the end of October, beginning of November will be when you start, you just might understand that the goal was not fear, but simply forwarded to the information to those who have ears to hear! Because it is only the beginning philips morris and it is only the introduction. It comes in Europe, Asia and other processes as well, not just the weather. Well the answer to that question, we present philips morris an interesting thing that I got at which the coincidence probability is quite small when you think about it. Without Commentary: HURRICANE - 1997 out of practice!! In 1997, a hurricane simulated in a test (drill), which will reach New York City and destroy it. The simulation actually happened, page 17 1997.Október on Friday at 23:30 last touched! Interesting ... this is the path to a "little bit" shocking the name!!
You do not quite cut in the wood, as most of the knowledge is out there and available. Humanity is not a threat to sheep ... just as a way to rally and absurdly behaves as it should: the way your mind is programmed day. And if it were not enough even to provide auxiliary itself to a thousand things to tie up and let yourself be misled. Of course, the primary means of subsistence is designed to not die of starvation. So you invented the whole, like it or not ... It's all there in front of your eyes, as Morpheus would say, but "the Matrix can not explain it, you should see with your own eyes!" And it's still only 100 to maybe see one and know how it works, and especially since the basis of these principles in the world. And even if it can, can not do much about it .... (I'm philips morris sorry I was a little pessimistic now, I'm especially those "angry" with the possibility of brain capacity and also can have an understanding, and it was the poor man - in the truth - you know what to do better, to be full of firewood and something to eat, like a lot of wiseass "university professor" awakening, who KESH Foundation at Galactic Federation drainage sites bogged down ..... and I still hesitate when the lava has licking his feet ....) But I'm sure it is all right, somehow humanity will select the Delete Reply
Amen! Agree. Unfortunately this is not pessimism, but realism. 9/11-ről also found all but officially denies it, and that 90% of humanity philips morris will accept. Whether you are belökhetnének exact dates in advance, you would not be nothing but McDonald's family advancement would be the key to a child does not get bored. Those who would be willing to individual initiative, usually does not have a financial background, it megléphesse, maybe the proper training or no spiritual power to him. So much of the stretched string of managers, because it's still pretty cool. When it snaps, the average person has been able to do anything, so builds philips morris a "matrix" philips morris of his life. Deletion
Dear SBG Buddha :) "I have them I am especially" angry "with the possibility philips morris of cerebral capacity also can have an understanding, and it was the poor man - the truth is - you know what to do better, to be full of firewood and something to eat, like a lot of wiseass "university professor" awakening, who KESH Foundation at Galactic Federation drainage sites bogged down ..... and still meditating "Oh you mad at me? :) I would honestly have to think about all day is better when fucked to death by an earthquake, hurricane? Every day I fear? Or whether it will work tomorrow? You will have to eat what? ... I'm philips morris over it. For years filóztam the third time will be the World War II, when new residents come to these topics ... I am too ... I'm not afraid! Suddenly I started to read the asztrálutazásos body elhagyásos things because I felt sick belehülyülök this world that is around me, roszindulatú envious people, coworkers ... And until I got here long before I was reading the blog where you will find a man who knows me from way back the real life. Every soul ascension on topic kiveséztem with him, and after a while, which was never in my entire life even contacted my dreams philips morris and in the dreams were completely noticeable that not a normal dream, the next day I did not know what he has to converse even know them. We're not stupid, of course this is the easiest stuck us right away because what else can you experience in life. And if you have the experience that you could not even talk like that about us as misguided people. philips morris You know for a while I did not believe in it 100%, but when I went out into the garden one night sadly, that if something csinadratta the ground, or the souls of sorting .. I asked them attention

No comments:

Post a Comment