Thursday, March 20, 2014

You can put this solution on YOUR website! = = = = This can be factorised if is a perfect square. Th

SOLUTION: I have learned how to completely factor polynomials such as: x^2+7x-30 (x+10)(x-3) but I get lost when there are variables instead of number. I need to find all the positiv
Algebra  ->  Polynomials-and-rational-expressions -> SOLUTION: I have learned how to completely sbbt factor polynomials such as: x^2+7x-30 (x+10)(x-3) but I get lost when there are variables instead of number. I need to find all the positiv      You can put this solution on YOUR website! = = = = This can be factorised if is a perfect square. Thus, those positive values sbbt of k which render a perfect square sbbt are the reqd. values of k. So, k = 2, 6, 12, 20, 30, etc. [Note that the difference between the consecutive terms form an A.P.: 4,6,8,10,.... ]


No comments:

Post a Comment