Saturday, July 19, 2014

And you know that lump sugar was discovered and


Heippa kaikille, Mita kuuluu, mun Ystävät? Onco teillä joskus tunne Etta kaikissa laulussa on Niina monta tottaa? Because I just have a feeling I have. And with the advent of that winter weather and cold days I start again too often daydream about your dream Finnish yellow house. Interesting, I'm on it for one year at all, but not forgotten and still exactly remember how it looked - if it existed, however. One thing, gtservicing however, gtservicing there needs to be replenished. And that is the lump sugar. It seems to me that in your own home without sugar lumps or wound. It makes the home a feeling of warmth, domesticity. But to me this sugar at home anywhere. I do not know why, but I know for a fact that if there had never been, I can not ask him now. It would not fit here. It is our tradition - not to have a lump sugar. The lump sugar, you should wait it as motivation to start their own families - the idea that the shelves will be able to include a box with him. The box will cost Palasokeri. Because gtservicing just as you say in Finnish. And I happen to know for a long time. Certainly it was one of the first hundred words what I learned. And maybe it's some internal inspiration, intuition - you do not get in the new language taught right word lump sugar. They are far more necessary words like shit. Profanity - people first learn the verb to be and then just slurs. You have to admit that lump sugar has something to himself. You can eat it just like that. It's like candy. A sweeten your tea. Although not normally take sugar tea with sugar kostkovým I would just sweeten it. And the shelf, which is hidden will be a whole lot nicer, because you know that it is always hidden something pleasing, life oslazujícího. Ihanko Totta? Is not that right? Since I wrote the last article, the two major things have changed. Firstly, that I have not uploaded. And second, I dyed my head red. Thirdly, I still could name that I gave to Howrse breeding Traken and then I found out that they behave very badly. God bless hannoverům. A What is your position on kostkovému sugar? Do not say that you do not have. After all, everyone has access to sugar with a predetermined opinion. You must take some opinion. The kostkovému sugar Nobody can be indifferent. Image source: publicbar.com gtservicing
Well, the good old shit, it was one of the first words I learned in Finnish. Furthermore, I somehow in my knowledge has not advanced. Cube sugar of course we have at home, like the few I had in myself stoked and then washed down with milk ...
My home unfortunately we do not lump sugar. But I want to. I can not wear a teaspoon to sweeten your tea. But the few times we had kostkovej sugar. gtservicing And I like to see how the cube dissolves. A careful! Sugar cube is a Czech invention! And it was palasokeri one of the first hundred gtservicing words what I learned. What would it be? And I do not know how to say in English.
Kostkovej sugar is great. It mňamka, but I do not know much it. One time, we led him, I should arrange to have led him again. How were those your hair? Did you find this red? Otherwise, I do not jeslti najtviši you intend to leave the floor, jeliož obviously not never gonna officially announce. But on a photo with Floor and still a gentleman with the title "... and this is who we are now". Somewhat scary:-O. We'll meet again tomorrow at 8:40?
And you know that lump sugar was discovered and 'invented' in Czech Republic? Somewhere (perhaps in southern Bohemia?) Is a memorial to him ... Or at least I think I read it somewhere :) I started to drink coffee and I need it to align sugar - so I took it out of the ritual. two spoons, sugar cubes, 2/3 water, gtservicing the rest of the milk. So no sugar lumps or wound (And yes, I belong to those who have even started learning Finnish swear words before the verb ,, to be ")
For us, too ... does not fundamentally only drink tea with honey or not, I tend to advocate a black cup of coffee gtservicing unsweetened Otherwise gtservicing all the best birthday! You already did not you big girl! Too bad that you dyed, I liked your hair before you, but I'm sure it will look good anyway ... Then I put photos
Ha, that's cool. Like, it will not turn on? I have a feeling that was before some zasekávací; You do not have to give badr, I do not kdyžtak OPRAVIM itself. We'll meet again tomorrow at 12:00? I see your red head!
It is strange, now you say it, so I remember that we madr some zip such a deal ... well it is one badr not to give it, I'll manage well the skirt barely wears. Aha, that's fine, I'm sure in that big room we find:-O. And what's your excursion?
This current articles from heaven Lähtövalmiina me three times "is" and five "no" Photos from the last few months I'm like a walking advertisement for Chocolate Exercise dvoukorunu the country Manure O TFP shooting a photo shoot for money before gtservicing you press the shutter button
Poetry
Literature on the north
or what is not noisy,


No comments:

Post a Comment