Thursday, July 3, 2014

Monk mentoring four words to


Monk mentoring four words to "Mai Chau Street"; Drifting Q: master tonight edge Pu ah? Monkey talk: casual friends! Journey said: I want to Nansha River Po ah! Wukong themis said: you receive, hide you, Nansha River has long been outdated it! Haha! Journey said: point ah, monkeys, Aberdeen, want to fight thing? Wukong said: dead pigs you think I would be afraid of you Mi ah, watch it move! Don hate talk: Department of degrees you to my good friends of Britain, has just called to the Jade Emperor called on Yunfu must be sure to hack friends ah! Wukong said: Buddha ancestors but the Department of noon today to call me tonight Q joy earth ah! Monk asked: whether the woman first? Journey said: the woman in person than I am, plenty friends, so I make the call you master Idol "Gillian" come ah? Oh! Monkey talk: sex is zero, Kongjishise, I've quit left color it! Drifting say: I have called the left Guanyin sister, mother Jade Goddess so few friends! Monk said: Well, well, I want to Guanyin sister, enough rope ah, what-Younie! Wukong said: Wow, Wow, the original master themis you willing salty Karma! Hee hee! Pig say: You're the same microphone; Drifting say: you are tied to all the rapist, only I was a pervert; monk said: so there is life turn to talk about it! Listen to the Jade Emperor said: from the ground grenades, machine guns gal! Wukong said: Journey Rebels trees than you instantly call marry meal; Pig say: I have no calls ah! Drifting say: I mobile phone expired it! Monk said: I left the line mobile phone crazy ah! Wukong said: my bill I Dora tonight Zhong Yao Tsai sister called to uh D gal! Monk said: I make trees marry meal it! One died on the same pitch a fast D slag car went! http://www.rijigu.com/ diary Valley
Thanks themis for the Memories 2 is not a feeling I ignore you, you ignore me, I have 3, 4 xiao L is also a dream diary May 8, 2013 5 If you do not ever hurt each other! Tears would not go so long ...... 6 7 8 late crying diary diary spring 9 wind 8 May 2013 10 grateful you a way to grow from today to develop these habits, you will become the most happy people! 2 Ching Ming holidays are over 3 Life II and III, wrote too classic 4 I heard the youth to leave! 5 a farmer 6 incisive words you do not become strong because you have been very comfortable Love, walking forget. 8 Marriage epitaph 19 10 Loving you is nothing I've done the best thing for the first time a diary Valley 2 came from today to develop these habits, you will become the happiest person! 3 Roman Holiday themis 4 know bow, is the love of wisdom and maturity in 5 will not enter into 7 6 forgot to hate his own life two and three indecision 8, wrote a classic too willing to 9 Prince and Cinderella 10 12 013 World Watch latest rankings themis two vague childhood memories remembered what song 32013, the latest dirty curse without themis it, the more toxic the better four color text-Sogou Sogou input method Yen cute Funny Text 5 learning to improve their work style, close contact Eight people experience required experience six world and six mystery shock event 7 [original] Shanxi torture of human morality Vang events underscore "Provincial themis Plate" 8 movie "Yangshan Zhou" Feedback 9 letter to his wife QQ log really love my wife 10100 ethereal first nice English songs (Collector's Edition)


No comments:

Post a Comment