Tuesday, January 13, 2015

http://www.zshare.net/video/808194690f583762/ Ilana Says: 26/09/2010 at 19:52

Birthday Ilana | Vic's friends - lovers Shifra Kornfeld xagent
Want to say thank you
This entry was posted on 24/09/2010 at 18:02 and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site. 237 Responses to "Birthday Ilana" Bar Says: 24/09/2010 at 18:10
Amitos- luck Tobbbb Ilnahhhhhhh !!!!!!!! Hbr"s Ilana is celebrating xagent a birthday today and did not know !! ?? !!! Ilana wrong, so why hide? So, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Lilnahhhhh xagent her happy holiday wreath for her birthday today blooming Lilnahhh ... . My dear, plenty of hooks greetings best wishes xagent !!! Wishing xagent you everything you ask it be !! kisses and warm hugs from me to you, good luck to -120 twenty
Lovely evening for all of us! In the case turning on Btloizih..hut..arotz that means 31 channel E who I see in front of me, the pre-finished talking and analyze the men Hgyakiim today's fashionable women passed and suddenly I hear say who but a cow from the big brother represents the appearance geekitude xagent fashionable. .tmid dressed and Mokfd..ola Hmsrgot..hrau forgot to mention her beautiful photos with a Zogh..kitzr had a sweet smile on Hfnim..hia. Uri Says: 24/09/2010 at 19:20
Ilana dear - good discounted big birthday. I wish you that this year will be full of a lot of great moments of joy, good news and happiness. If the date on which it wishes written record today, we are far away on a two-day Holdtino [I celebrated 22].
Ilana D. Great good luck to you too !!! Happy birthday and happy although slightly late but everything it :) Ilnoss dear, glad you're doing illegals and spoiled by all sides, you deserve !! Sherry, thanks for the information about the race to a million, xagent I did not know it starts this week at all what fun :) I think I saw this morning Bamako that Israel decided to race a second season a lot of fun, I'm looking xagent forward to just having more time, expected in 2011 and God knows exactly when. Barber Thanks for the post! Ilana Says: 25/09/2010 at 00:09
Make the most of life vacation, celebrate and spend Remember that laughter heals pain and relieves stress and not give up on family and friends. You will find that particular moment in the middle of each day to thank for the success and they arrive to this point. xagent The past is already past and future xagent is far away, now is the time to make the present more sweet. Good luck in all areas and most importantly - Keep doing lots of fun for a living! Finally wishing happiness, health and luck and lots of hugs and kisses weight!
Cypress happen Enjoy Greece and you come back home safely with a lot of good experiences Accept a big hug from me
Wild berry, have fun Beioonos !!! You'll have a pleasant flight and hotel with lots of treats. What fun you added more free time now so you can go out for another trip together before recruitment. I'm sure your parents are very excited that the little daughter will soon become a soldier and are happy to spend more time with you before you spreading wings. So get out safely and come back safely, and we of course want to hear about all your Hharfktaot and savor the Greek cheeses and souvlaki. Good luck and have a good time !!! :) Amit Says: 26/09/2010 at 03:10
http://www.zshare.net/video/808194690f583762/ Ilana Says: 26/09/2010 at 19:52
Good evening my dear friends :) Today I met with a couple of blog Vic I really enjoyed Bhbrtcc. Ilnos Ilnos like you I hope that next time there will be more members I promise you'll enjoy. We have a lovely blog of big hug to everyone :) :) Ilana Says: 26/09/2010 at 20:31
I too was nice with dear friends. Have to redo meeting. I was in gym class and this time I felt good and there were no unusual events. Poor teacher traumatized by what happened to me on Friday xagent and honest each minute she stopped for a moment to work out to see if she was all right. I'm on my way to bed, waiting xagent for just pie in the oven. Tomorrow I have a marathon xagent rhyme, see how we can get. What fun to be freedom:-) Uri Says: 26/09/2010 at 23:37
My darlings !!!! Thank you for the lovely surprise me today :) you did not imagined that we talk together live in the mitochondrial Sinaod wrapped my eyes :) Titossss the champion in working for the people !!!! How I fell into the trap :) Just wait, your day will come !! Kifossss I saw you and saw you !!! Cute Kippy, thanks xagent for the surprise and a real sweetheart !!! Although the small Mcsofh abuse Bailnos :) our way? !! Just you wait! Even your day will come :) sorry it was short, and the shameful behavior of Elad ... but at least we were able to talk a little and I had a lot of fun. All others who did not, too bad !! Let's hope that next time to reach out to everyone. Maybe I should come visit again ?? :) Good night everyone, sweet dreams and sweet sleep. Ilana Says: 27/09/2010 at 00:26
Amitos dear lol I'm not afraid of you: D It was fun to see and talk to you and a few minutes xagent You were meeting and even Elad was :) I hope you come to Israel during xagent Passover or summer vacation and then became a meeting you too :) But meanwhile I hope there will be more meetings soon with More friends blog :)
Hi everyone :) Titos, who're not afraid :) lol Just wait ... you still be surprised at the end. Ilnos, Elad unexpected child ... but the potential embarrasment ... what about them? :) Lol ministers, the race started yesterday :) per million Ilana Says: 27/09/2010 at 20:21
Good evening, I returned Marathon rhyming was disappointing this time. Rush was great and also finished work. Get all the charts and explanations email the meantime I can not even finish a job Aht.mkooh the charts after I get home and work quietly succeed more. Amitos, it was fun to talk to you and see you with Elad cute. Ilana Says: 27/09/2010 at 21:48
Sukkot happy for all of us! Happy for everyone who came to the meeting, unfortunately I did not really have one Mhn..la next time ... Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment