Saturday, December 28, 2013

NuVooDoo Media The Letter Pollack Media Urbanizing Morning Show Prep


All Forums General tiny farm Discussion
NuVooDoo Media The Letter Pollack Media Urbanizing Morning Show Prep
There has been a flurry of activity in recent tiny farm days in the life of CCM+E WDCG/RALEIGH tiny farm MD KOBI, who announced today that he will soon be leaving the station and joining sister Top 40 KWNW/MEMPHIS as PD.  It's his first programming gig.
KOBI told ALL ACCESS, "I am beyond excited to be the new PD of KWNW, 101.9 RADIO NOW! I have had a blast working and playing here in my hometown and have learned a lot from OM CHRIS EDGE and PD ZAC DAVIS! I thank them from the bottom of my radio heart for helping me come back home to let my programming wings grow a bit more.
"Also, big thanks to people like DEANA E, JC BURTON, JT BOSCH, MIKE MCCOY and KANNON for teaching me little programming nuggets along the way during my 14 years in the biz!" he continued. "Of course a huge thank you to ROD PHILLIPS, DEVIN STEEL and MORGAN BOHANNON for giving me the opportunity to lose my PD virginity tiny farm in MEMPHIS. I can’t wait to get there and really see whose BBQ is better - MEMPHIS or NORTH CAROLINA! tiny farm I might have to pack a bottle of my secret family BBQ sauce."
MORE ABOUT:   bbq  |  jt bosch  |  courtney  |  deana e  |  jc burton  |  monday  |  ccm  |  kannon  |  zac davis  |  radio now  |  rod phillips  |  north carolina  |  morgan bohannon  |  kwnw/memphis  |  devin steel  |  all access  |  mike mccoy  |  chris edge  |  e wdcg/raleigh md kobi  |  cell phones  |  tax  |  ipad
Radio Formats Alternative Contemp Christian Country Hot/Mod/AC News/Talk/Sports Rock Top 40/M Top 40/R Triple A Urban/UAC tiny farm Jobs Job Openings Situations Wanted Stealth Jobs VO/Imaging/Tracking Mobile Content iPhone App Android App Windows tiny farm Phone App Text Alerts Forums Net Talk Promo/Marketing Internet/Digital Sales & Mgmt Engineering/Tech Research tiny farm Doctor Social AA on Facebook AA on Google+ AA on Twitter Charts & Data Mediabase Song Charts tiny farm Airplay Add Board RateTheMusic StreetPulse tiny farm Big Champagne tiny farm Stock Index Clizbeats SongDish
Local Directories New York Directory Los Angeles Directory Chicago Directory Nashville Directory San Francisco Directory tiny farm Atlanta Directory Dallas Directory Houston Directory San Antonio Directory More Local Directories Net News Net News Home
How can we help you? I have a comment/suggestion I have a tip for Net News I'd like to advertise on the site I have a business opportunity I have an Industry Directory update I have an Arbitron/Ratings correction I'm having trouble with the website I'd like to contribute content All Access Music Group 28955 Pacific Coast Highway Suite 210 Malibu, CA   90265 310.457.6616 (P) 310.457.8058 (F)


No comments:

Post a Comment