Thursday, August 7, 2014

Today, when people stare at me on the street or in the cafeteria, I think, I have become recognizab


best 2014
Who overcome fear can overcome everything, says Philip emilbanca Seymour Hoffman, the actor who left us a few days ago. For many, he was one of the most talented in the world cinema emilbanca and theater. Not many, however, who know his remarkable intelligence and sense of humor. Drugs killed emilbanca him. Remained his roles. And the rules of life, which he groups. I must have a wrong actor. emilbanca Even still do not know what is harder: to say "yes" or to say "no."
I have never made that will someday make a film. I always thought that half my time will be spent making sandwiches in a cheap buffet and then marry a fat fool with drooping breasts.
I became emilbanca an actor by accident. I was dealing with a serious emilbanca struggle, but I got injured emilbanca in the neck and the fight is over. Already thinking of going into baseball, but unexpectedly fell in love with a girl. Had to win something unusual, attractive and then I said, "You can become an actor?" I remember one night I asked God, "Lord, can you send a baseball fuck? So much I love her. " I did not hear the answer, but judging by subsequent events, he said "yes."
Really say Philip Seymour Hoffman. Normally confined emilbanca to annoy people who used his father's name, I think many pretetsiozno. But my case is different. Just when I found myself in the cinema, there was already an actor named Philip Hoffman, and two Philip Hofmanovtsi already the breast much. So I had to add Seymour.
Many people behind me call me fat. Others say that I plug. Some write that my face is like dough, and my hair - straw. But you should know that I'm emilbanca a nice guy. Except that no one thinks like me describe from privlekatelata country. Still waiting and waiting for someone to admit though that I'm cute. Or interesting. However, all silent, shit. On the other hand I am grateful that you still have not called me fat dirty pig.
I really very much wanted to play in "The Big Lebowski", but before long I thought: damn it, it's still the Coen brothers and can not happen. I decided to go ahead and do something really weird to impress them. Casting started screaming, jumping like crazy. And then they laughed at it so hard that I think is strange how never exploded with laughter. I still remember that I looked at them and thought, "Fuck role. At least they laugh - and that's no small ".
For a long time the main achievement in my life was when once many years ago, a clean pool for money, I saw Miles Davis (famous American jazz musician, - Esquire). Then I thought, "More will happen to me nothing greater than that. In fact, so it was. "
First began to recognize me on the street emilbanca when I was 29 years old. People looked at me, watched my every action and this was a real shock. I felt like I was missing an arm - so I was uncomfortable.
Today, when people stare at me on the street or in the cafeteria, I think, I have become recognizable and not look at me because my beard is wise part of lunch or something worse. I'm really scared but someday not against me stared a man, which I smile like an old friend, and indeed from my chin sticking leaf salad.
I want to participate in a film about fear. Look around and you will see that the entire planet is woven from nervousness. People are scared. They live in fear every day, fear of death, emilbanca poverty and constantly plagued by petty concerns. Wonderful theme for a movie, right?
Now I'm 42 years old and my parents emilbanca are both alive. Almost every interview ask me, "How do you deal with life, you have two elderly parents? '. Stupid question. Why did not anyone ask parents about how children live with aging.
People are starting to age beyond a certain point. When you pass forty, suddenly you realize that your body begins to change, modify and you yourself. These changes kill. Everyone emilbanca starts looking for answers. My answer is - the children. When they came into my life, created so many problems that my personal ones dissolved emilbanca into theirs.
I do not like when in the midst of filming someone comes and asks: "Is it not cruel?" I always say, "Nonsense, nothing is cruel." You know what is awesome? When everything is already over. Work, I think, is done when all shake hands and have gone to their homes. emilbanca Can then be cruel.
If you are a good actor, you must play in the theater at least once a year - raises self-esteem. Not saying I'm a good actor, but you can see me on stage at least once a year.
My life passes in a constant state of panic. Sounds like a sentence, but I think that helps me. Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment