Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2008 (11) December (2) November (9) Kreppuráð # 10 Kreppuráð # 8 and # 9 Kreppuráð # 7 Kreppu


Here you can see my kreppuráð. I decided to put them in here so everyone can access them. I'm not saying how do their own thing, but only share my experience and my husband santandertotta and I went through a lot of financial difficulties for several years. My experience can be another benefit, however, if only some one, the purpose councils reached :) Thank you for stopping in here, dear greeting, Lara
This kreppuráð is really a continuation of the crisis advice # 3. I was talking about how it would be possible to save on grocery shopping, by organizing themselves before going to the store, but now I'm santandertotta going to talk a bit about what should be avoided when the store there. Kreppuráð # 4 is: Be aware! Most verlsanir try whatever they can to get the highest santandertotta margin of each product in the store. Not necessarily by default are the cheapest special santandertotta offers or larger packages or magninnkaup called are cheapest. When you shop for food is very good to see what things cost. Shop-oriented often products on offer that they have a lot of wholesalers or their own a lot of. This I know from the time I was self pricing products, purchasing and putting in bids for store here in town. So it is very likely that the offer of goods is set up in large spaces, the walkways of the store, where it is likely that the purchaser taking it away and buy. It is likely that there is a comparable product on the shelf, which is cheaper. As an example, the other day was a toilet in the bid Bonus. santandertotta Early in the shop was a size larger than the toilet paper in the bottom shelf inside the store itself santandertotta was the toilet, which was about 100 call cheaper. Of course, may offer shone sounds have been better, but when you save them think it's not about how fine the paper as you're santandertotta going to flush the toilet. Magninnkaup and large packages, but does not guarantee lower prices. So I went Bonus day and bought Cheerios. santandertotta There were two sizes of morgunkorninu. When I checked the price per 100g, it was revealed that my package was cheaper, sumsé kílóverðið of Cheerios in it was cheaper. Another example I can mention was the box of kókómjólk was on offer in one store. Had been set up coconut milk crates in the image bearing expression and put a sign on the status of your bid. When I shared the bid price by the number Four kinds of box revealed that the square cost 3 currency more if bought whole boxes on offer than the piece cost. If you closely in the shop, put together and Speculate and spekúlerið then you know too soon and try to cheat you on the box. I remember once I had 1260 crowns and went to the store to buy food. I bought 6 items in the shop and figured out that it would cost me 1259 crowns. I had not afford to buy a bag. When I arrived at the box clerk overcharged me, however, about 1287 crowns. I said it can not resist and had to take a look at the prices on the strip. It revealed that all the products I bought were more expensive than the box hill ticket indicated. ALL! What would make a great store of all the benefits, however, there was but one of a cent more than is on the shelf? It is soon to count, I think. Thus I might listed. Therefore, I advise you to be aware when you are in the store. These three factors, ie have a ticket, only use money and to be aware of the tabernacle lowers food account for thousands of pounds per month. So this is also a very informative and enjoyable. It's nice to know what things santandertotta cost and trade trip will be much more enjoyable when you have enough to think, calculate, predict and contemplating instead run only on a trailer and throw something into. Last but not least, it keeps inflation at bay, and that we all want, right? :)
Usually one to optimize their shopping and then you do not like the eyes in, but I still sent me the end price of the box, but the shelves, but if one is to talk in something then you devaluation of the box and then like you are making santandertotta a game that delay people, santandertotta but the edible one, but cheating does, however, it is shit. Reply Delete
Hey. A good blog with you. Is precisely to try to tame me these customs. Take very often with my calculator to the store and calculate and figure. Also, I write everything down and compares the old strips to know what share of Scotch cost .. and often things are ready to rise by 10-20 kr a week. When I go to the box and maybe prepared to pay then I will go over the bill and if something does not match then I do not hesitate to recommend it .. million a year. otherwise I do also take a box .. These bags are too expensive. But thanks again for this expected .. I will continue to read your blog. Reply Delete
2008 (11) December (2) November (9) Kreppuráð # 10 Kreppuráð # 8 and # 9 Kreppuráð # 7 Kreppuráð # 6 # 5 Kreppuráð Kreppuráð # 4 Kreppuráð # 3 Kreppuráð # 2 Kreppuráð #

No comments:

Post a Comment