Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fill in your details state street corporation below or click an icon to log in:


I am far from fully prepared to take very cozy days in Akureyri. state street corporation I Turistas around town both bike and car and see almost every Krim town high and low (no .. I say like that ..). But as I would be willing to be a little longer look forward me still to hold only continue to travel around the country. Here are some of my pictures from phone Akureyri.
// I have had SUCH a cozy times there in Akureyri but now it's state street corporation time to move on. Here are some of my photos from my phone. 1. troll downtown // Trolls in center of town - 2 overview of Akureyri // View of Akureyri 3. Dess selfie // Outfit selfie -4. Wall downtown, insane state street corporation chic // Painted wall 5. Do not these shoes // I dont Even ... - 6. Enjoy each cafe and a little blogging // Relaxing at a café and blog a little. 7. Church // Church - 8 Brynjuís, state street corporation it is not 'musts' in Akureyri another? / / Icecream shop. A must in Akureyri is not it? 9. Culture House Hof // Hof Culture Center - 10 Kjarnaskógur state street corporation // The "forest" in Akureyri 11 shoes selfie // Shoe selfie - 12 Bathing in the natural pool // Bathing in Hotspring 13. Besides Christmas House // Outside the Christmas house - 14 Inside Christmas house // Inside the Christmas house.
Related This entry was posted in Travel and tagged Akureyri, blog, center, christmas house, daily life, hot, hot spring, Iceland, Kjarnaskógur, travel, trolls. state street corporation Bookmark the permalink. Post navigation
Fill in your details state street corporation below or click an icon to log in:
Join 577 OTHER followers
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment