Saturday, March 28, 2015

My fall path began when I had to organize a childrens birthday party for my daughter. I was quite s


I've been struggling with excess weight and a distorted body image since early adolescence and have had all types of obesity, which started at the same time. I managed to maintain my ideal weight for several years in high school when I practiced as a professional athlete, as well as to starve me, throwing up, count calories, calculate protein and drink meal drinks alternating with átköstin min. Most likely I have a food addiction lifetime that one of my first memories is when I run to the bathroom to vomit after eating to me about 3 years old.
I started Abstinence mainly to lose weight myself. I found MFM Center online and read the screening list for food addicts and was pretty happy when I found out that 19 of the 20 items were to me. The only thing missing my business bank was to offer my doctors were ready to give me offer due course to my átraskanirnar have done work that I've my business bank been most 20 kg overweight. This screening was pleased as abstinence would receive them to help me lose weight first, I was like many of the symptoms of food addict. I decided to sign up for treatment MFM center but was very reluctant to give up many things and just wanted to commit myself to a month to start with. I felt well since the abstinence and decided to stay longer and after 2 months, I've lost 10 kg. I was delighted with the results, but still not convinced that I would continue to be abstinent to continue to feel so well physically and mentally. I was still sure that if I could get just the ideal weight would be all good again and I could eat whatever I wanted in moderation.
My fall path began when I had to organize a childrens birthday party for my daughter. I was quite sure it would be no problem, but after that approached her birthday I got more and more stressed the pack. It ended up that I asked for help with a part of the pack and bought cookies but had themselves to create sandwiches and baking chocolate. Birthday went well and the days that followed were very difficult. I was happy with the result but not sure I would have to be abstinent. Leftovers home for birthday annoyed me and I was quite sure that I could get my chocolate and maintained so just continue to weigh and measure my food after that. The only thing that prevented me in the fall was my mom was visiting and I did not want to appear weak in front of her. Provide improved still do not and I found that there was no turning back, this would inevitably end in the fall. I was more saying've been thinking my business bank about how I would feel it to fall and I knew good and diligent people who had fallen and standing up again, so I thought that there must be no problem getting a bit and then just start again Abstinence. The only thing that held me back when here was was accumulated My days I was again started in the GSA and thought it was anyway just those who would consider this to be just fine. I made such everything in my power was to justify the fall for myself.
In the evening of day 65 was my husband unexpectedly out of the house and I took the opportunity to fall and get to enjoy ,, "carbohydrate alone. I grabbed the first thing I found that was open Pringles Baukur my husband was inside the cabinet. It surprised me the first bit was easy. I did not hesitate once, as created to organize this for them in my head. I called and ordered a pizza, but instead of just ordering a pizza as we did often fráhaldið then I ordered also garlic bread, chips and spring rolls. While I waited for the world sharing the sheep, I Macaroni and placed into a butter and ketchup. I ate snacks, súkkulaðikex, M & M, gingerbread and coconut stop and gave me chocolate and sykurkók. I had also two Cider, not because I wanted them, but only because alcohol was not allowed in abstinence. When the pizza arrived, I was almost this satisfied by the Grom, while still eating a large portion of pizza and meal accompaniments and then vomited once or twice, but he still continued to eat after I finished the equation for me. I was certain that I would start Abstinence again the next day, mainly for fear of gaining weight back, so I would really love eating all the money since I was this on another board. I then announced a fall before I went to sleep to my mentor in MFM and GSA. The next day I started again on day 1.
Days after the fall was surprisingly easy which convinced me even more that I'm not needing to be in such a rigid Abstinence. I could really use this just to bring me a healthy weight and then learn to eat in moderation as a normal person. At that point I began to be confused my business bank only with my dinner, I have done nothing but portions way to announce changes and gave a damn about it, however, the time gets something in confusion. It upset me too I could not drink alcohol. ALCOHOL my fráhaldið was drunk about once

No comments:

Post a Comment