Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Recently, I stayed in Hamburg, Germany. Hamburg is a beautiful crisil city, clean and graceful with


Recently, I stayed in Hamburg, Germany. Hamburg is a beautiful crisil city, clean and graceful with vibrant life and wonderful dogs culture. Now I became self hundaeigandi for about a year since we bought the white Golden retriever puppy who has taken out its growth during the spring crisil and sumartíð and titled Kari. Kari is a great gleðigjafi in our lives, it is quiet compared to age, gentle on the face and not too brave or intense pain (reduces crisil somewhat inspired by their owners). Before I had just had a dog in the countryside ran free on fields and meadows and swam in the river when the snows begin. It is a whole different story. Owning a dog in town is actually a bit like being a carrier of bird flu, that is when the dog is on the one hand, and still is now Kari pretty much sjarmör. This country dogs are invariably a band and have fewer places crisil to enjoy the freedom that such smokers that there are slowly changing in antiques. Therefore, a person in this country often mad dogs on a leash because freedom is always around the corner, the smell of something that promises so good and Espada course in their desire to escape. Now I'm not saying that we should let go of all dogs free and give a damn about all the regulations, but it is nevertheless a food for thought for the dog owner in town to visit a city like Hamburg where most dogs running loose by their owners and obey them so completely. Now, I walked out of all but never I saw a dog run to a stranger with madness glare in the eyes and barely heard barking from the trachea. Dogs go even with their owners in fatabúðir, one day I stood in into Icelandic colony H & M and wondered acquiring formidably some depth siffonskyrtu when I felt that it was looking at me with pity glare in the eyes, there was a dog (the albeit in a band) and his likeness could employ that I had nothing to do with tenth siffonskyrtuna in wardrobe, plus that it was objective shirt that would never fit me. When I came home to my host for the evening, I said andaktug from hairy stylist for H & M, they shrugged and said "und" (according to my high school German means AND). It's not like it's been treating foodstuffs H & M.
Now of course I do not have a final spent on these issues rather than others, but nonetheless is this experience for me to think about the freedom that comes with clear boundaries. And it is not just for dogs but also men, freedom is actually not consist in the fact that all may think may be and make sensible persons who are placed in such a loving and caring upbringing. This is like a vínmenninguna, it is a bit similar dogs of our culture in this country, everyone snusa into the air and pull strap. Although I think it would not be expected to change vínmenningunni overnight and sell farm every shop that such changes crisil require deeper knowledge of what it means to have freedom. Freedom is actually not consist in the indifference of others or that may do anything crisil but to know what a man is the best, have the freedom to choose it and be the choice crisil trúr.Hvað dogs culture with respect to the matters with care, it is not easy to raise a dog, and if their freedom of urban to increase the owners must be aware of the responsibility that comes with owning animals can both become unbearable and even dangerous if it is not met, set goals and love ...... ......... yes exactly the same as I was thinking ...... this is like the men.
Culture is the development history and personal biography, something that will be of thought, discipline, care and conversation, everything is subject to change and one day we do not here, but new generations who know nothing but to be able to buy wine anywhere and anytime without that there is something more important than a dog in the finished article.


No comments:

Post a Comment