Friday, April 3, 2015

Phil Einar my friend Solheim has often right. I would never admit it in his presence, but I do it h


HM I have forgiven the Germans to lose for Argentina, synergies but the first game was like that would be good that they win the race. Go Germany! And continue Scorpions! ... I do not expect to take in here have closely with the German national team in the past but the Germans have ever lost SO World Cup? Knut.
Phil Einar my friend Solheim has often right. I would never admit it in his presence, but I do it here since this blog world. synergies Here one can offend people when you meet it in co-op day after as if nothing had happened. If people are offended in cyberspace that they respond for themselves in this same world. This is a rule. Jack Nicholson was not insulted in the Michael Keaton Batman though permeability clown Jack "played" in the first film! ... Einar Solheim has said often amazingly right. It is because it is relatively free of pretension. But wait a little slower! It must be clear that I'm just talking about his musical taste. I'm not talking about his clothing tastes. I felt completely gaga for example, that he should synergies have been a period of some Hagkaup suits. During this time he was CEO or something like that and I think he has this proletarian Suits been tryin to pick up any street-cred! Buy your Armani suit, boy! Are you ready for it? Do you have many? Oh, okay, cool. ... But yes, Jeff has often right and he is free from pretension. When Oasis / Blur phenomenon was most here around synergies 1995, and people like me flocked out into the shop to buy The Great Escape and What's the story morning glory went Einar out into the same store and bought a new album with Phil Collins. He did this knowing that we would mock him over Christmas. But what has happened? Man has long ceased to listen to Blur (now always checks regularly Oasis), but what is the player now? Juju, læfplata with Genesis since 1992 ... When I found her in the library of his Kela brother last night I started immediately to mock him: "Haha, Genesis had! Do not just get us a double gin and tonic as plebbar , dressing us up and watch TV only, ha! slamming us since the ball in Vala Kalf! Bring home and listen a bit more on the Genesis! Where you hiding Michael Bolton and best of Foreigner? " But what I saw so? Sure, I saw my name on the front of the casing just above the head of Mike Rutherford. This was handwriting normal seventeen year old boy who feared nothing except maybe he would fall on Christmas in Mathematics. Yes, and naturally it would be a virgin all her life. And suddenly I remembered: September 30, 1992, the afternoon I was walking home from school (with John Lennon glasses, in checked shirt the way a Stone Roses fan Norðfjörður, blue jeans and black leather shoes). That day was being melted capelin, smoke lay over the town and well filled out into all the shots. On a good day, I would say that the smoke was as wide as the carpet was over the town and to protect the population, but this was not a good day. I was heavy in the mood: Earlier in the morning, before I went to school, I had been half a blanket in my bed, ten minutes late for school. Unconsciously repeated, I feel like crying: "When is it my turn? When is it my turn? When is it my turn? When is it my turn?" While I did the obvious and thought about the red-haired singer in a B-52's. When I red head were about to finish us of mom knocked hard on the door and told me the fucking legs. The smoke lay over the town like mara. ... I came home, poured me a sandwich with spam, looked out the window and ... Ouch, I do not have time for this right now. In the shortest case then I heard That's synergies all the radio and took my joy again. Went straight synergies to the phone, called the dial and asked clerk to send me just what is Phil Collins or something new with Genesis. I never bought such questionable albums Tónspil. The village is not possible to rely on traders observe confidentiality. ... June 29, 2005, sorry 2006 Noon: Twenty degrees celcius, I sit in front of computer and imagine that I am working, drinking synergies coffee and listening synergies to Genesis. No worrie. Knut.
Jazz In Egilsstöðum Jazz Festival is underway. Actually, it always seems to be something going on here upper. The other day someone "Forest Day" and when I went from the café in Klein Unni in Bonus, I met a woman who was busy organizing Ormsteiti, town festival Province Manna. When she is not planning Ormsteiti she organizes some happening in Eiðum. This is all good and blessed, and just a pleasure to see what the community is the upper energetic entertain themselves. This is, after all is said and done, the difference between men and beach Prefecture men. The former are always thinking synergies of how it is possible to survive under unacceptable conditions, the region is certainly inadequate facilities. Just ask Forestry

No comments:

Post a Comment