Thursday, April 16, 2015

This has been a break of travel Katin letters. I have not got were very often and today Bloggerkin


I'll tell you a little about my life in Italy and in France too. Known cultures törmellystä, everyday toiling, travel stories and it's pretty useful info. Storyline suitably flavored hömpällä, with nice pictures and a sunny attitude, per favore! TravelCat shares her stories sunny and pretty pictures from Italy and France.
This has been a break of travel Katin letters. I have not got were very often and today Bloggerkin tricks and could hardly let in at all, phew. But now I can tear off this weeks old retkestäni cottage.
City Life counterbalance is enjoyable to get to peace of the countryside and nature till center. My father's cabin is located on the outskirts of Kangasalan, middle of the forest. Neighbors have a few, but the smell of the gap is so that the time may be at peace. The cottage is a return to the past: no water or electricity, u lkohuussi and outdoor cellar. Wood-fired sauna is a small lake.
In late summer and autumn, we had a lot of fungus and picking berries. Excursions, the highlight was the opening of packed lunches forest cliff. Before I learned to read, I watched till a lot of mushroom books and learn to recognize the various fungi excellent strangest nääpiköitä all the way down. To my chagrin, know-how has since rusted.
Over the years, I have come to appreciate more and more cabins. The father is a self-built, there are many childhood memories, and the place is unique in its simplicity. Living and self-awareness till goes in harmony with nature. Can sit on the dock and watch the water väreilyttämiä waves, follow the flowers circling bumble bee adventures or go into the woods for a walk aimlessly. No internet or Goldeneyes comfortable with important information overflow.
We went to the cottage spring chores now, while I'm here. Things to do no matter how much, during the winter the area is filled raisined till newspapers and ceiling Havukainen. My parents are elderly and do not already able to do the same work as before. I often feel guilt for their living abroad, when I do not have time enough till to help the cottage. I wanted to make this gig as much as possible, that parents have for contracting on their own.
Our cottages till stand before for ages charming couple: High mountain ash, and even higher, reaching out, a large juniper. As a small, till I thought that in the Urals Rowan vocals from that tells us the rowan tree. We have been concerned about the groom for a couple of years. It has grown too high. We are bound by the body side branches to each other, that the whole system would collapse handsome.
Now it had happened during the winter sulhasparasta was broken in half. Front and rear three thick branch were rojahtaneet half the country. Let's not more than saw the hand and clean up traces of the disaster. till Now juniper is a slender boy.
Then I climbed on the roof of the cottage, and brushed it clean Havukainen. The process is pretty good handle an annual fire safety in mind, and the gutters under the barrels till collect rain water stays cleaner. At the same time the roof trip nuohosin chimney clean.
The sauna next to the saw I had to get busy again. Stairs next six are grown in a perverse way for years and spread its branches impossibly wide area. The lowest branches till were bare and gray, just the tip of the green parts, so was not a pretty sight. Six wiped the path, so that the place had to rotate till the meter to the next and at the same time trample vegetation along the trail. till Also, the stairs passing pairs of sprigs stuffed always face. Now I decided to take care of the problem from the six-stricken.
Swanky six got me a decent barber's shop. I sawed many lower branch and pulled vesurilla across the lower. Now the stairs and paths to accommodate again and pass under the tree can become a little undergrowth, when the dry branches do not lie in the shadow of the mass of land along the slope. Six retaliated by scraping a few verinaarmun arm.
I had time to rake the labor camp during almost the entire till cabin area, the leaf is especially costly in the sauna environment. Raking is a fun workout, but then they pölisevät lehtikasat still holds a position somewhere ditch.
In the goings-on in this one mole vilistelevän nearby. I wonder, that I hope it does not have a mole fever. I mean, it grabs your time effectively blowing the leaves included. Well, well pulskalta and kiiltäväturkkiselta it seemed. Saas otherwise see, because a viper to find a place where like that treats are available till ...
One summer till mökkikalliollamme was a big adder, and the father till of your name Viljoksi. There then huikkailtiin between whether Viljoa seen. Although it seemed to be afraid of us more than we do that, to the extent pace Viljo rolled the rock below, when the father waved it risulla.
Why not had a cabin chores, when doing a summer air was warm, almost till too hot the outside to get busy. I got the sun, the condition of the gym, in the fresh country air and cabin area was neat. This stacks up again for some time.
In Kangasala area my f

No comments:

Post a Comment