Sunday, November 30, 2014

But this review is not to be about 05 Tenergo, although I could not use it as a reference coating.


Evolution MX-P and Rhyzm 425 (both max, red)
Evolution MX-P is relatively hard coating with red a sponge. At first glance it looks like an ordinary German harder coating. The square blanket weighed 75 grams, trimmed to great size larger than a few millimeters 160x155mm then weighed 54 grams. Tibhar coating builds compared Tenergo 05, which adapted the packaging, which carries a number of Japanese characters.
Precisely because of competition for Tenergo 05 1ply hinoki I stuck these two covers, both in red, T05 2.1 mm in thickness, a little drama, but not clichéd. Know the difference between these covers was not easy, but possible. Basically I covers appeared very similar. Tibhar has less catapult lifo when popinkávání with a ball bat on ball dances after covering lifo only marginally, while at T05 quite vividly. In the game, Evolution MX-P seems a shade slower, blunt, with a slightly higher arc that gives the impression that the racket ball flies up into a little bend and fold the mesh begins on the table. In principle, all properties of the coating result already from what I wrote. In Kontra a little better playing with T05, which is softer, the topspin is again T05, which gives more control over the strike - precisely because it is softer, she's not so great arc that could bring the ball behind the desk and has a little greater catapult, which will help the ball fly, even if they blow a little lifo odflákne. Also in the case T05 helps fact that, as is softer than the MX-P, not so many accelerate when pushed on it. The more I pushed into topspin with MX-P, the more they multiplied acceleration of harder sponges supported catapult hinoki and just had it been kicked more than I managed.
If I had been evaluated T05 as friendly and easily controllable coating, it is necessary to look at the other side of the coin. Catapult TENERGO 05 single-ply hinoki wood I always causing trouble in Pink ponytail and reception service. With the T05 I have to be sure how much spin the ball is in me any mistakes. Once I'm somewhat sure everything goes to hell. Tibhar Evolution is due to less catapult and a kind of stupidity in passive strikes behaves better. Rotation lifo to eat less, chop into collision with mark up a quick chop goes a long low play relatively controllable (I use this strike). Even better situation occurred in the block where I already did not expect to see a coating, wherein Just set it and it will fall into it. I was surprised that I can just set the bat, relax your wrist and a short block in the world. Then just go to a fast ball goes automatically block. A service I have had a shorter and more under control than with Chinese upholstery, which led me to the-art lifo coating and one of nejkatapultovějšího wood very surprised.
To sum up, something I'm lifo comfortable T05, on the contrary, something less. Not so, that would be a significant difference. My observations arising from the continuous spinning lifo racket and tracking of small differences, when I literally lifo waited for that 'something' show and I'll lifo understand. How do while playing with just one coat, it quickly lifo enters the blood and testing, we agreed that the difference between these covers is small enough and more is visible only when you are playing against the skin yourself. Perhaps the reader will notice that I never talked about rotation. Yes, we do not know where the rotation more. The differences were so small that I can not judge.
But this review is not to be about 05 Tenergo, although I could not use it as a reference coating. TENERGO cover 05 replaced Joola Rhyzm 425 in black and maximum strength. Yellow porous sponge of medium lifo hardness, considerably softer than the test Tibharu. lifo At first glance, the classic German ESN cover. In short, medium soft / hard cover with a strong catapult, sound, high speed and lower arch.
In Kontra and Drajv friendly, faster, lifo more aggressive topspin in flies with a smaller margin over the net, and suddenly look very aggressively, lifo but with minimal error. This coating is especially liked by both listening and indeed also in moments when I thought that you could not blow and yet I had it on the table. Compared Evolution MX-P was about training strokes better in all - in the sense controllable, which is logical since it is softer. Worse was the block where he wanted to go to the ball, otherwise the block was uncertain. As a coating on the pink and I chop it downright not choose, but also those strikes can. What I have not even mentioned the game to čopované defense. S Tibharem I struggled a little bit here. Over time, I did not know how to play it. Either I went to the ball too cautiously and did not fly it (the network), or I pushed too much and I overshot. lifo The longer I looked for it, the less I knew where to find the "golden mean" for this cover. Rhyzm 425 should, in my estimation worse, but the opposite was true. He was better, lower arch was manifested, we could play on the defensive front, vyrotovat uphill, generally greater control over what I played. I said all this in perspective, Evolution MX-P how is harder and "dumber", ie with less catapult passive strokes needed to play the balloon to make it fly. There is such a catapult, which helps you when to

No comments:

Post a Comment