Monday, November 24, 2014

To all of this did not come from me, that it is something


Hello, everyone all who are interested in the TT material. I bring a couple of observations to test coated Joola Rhyzm 425 and Tibhar Evolution MX - P. Both the red and both MAX. Everything here will hear from me, please take as my purely subjective point of view. In addition, I should point out that the covers define acquisition do not play ESN production and never get too obsolete. After options to try to test these covers I reached mainly due to make my idea of how much covers the ESN advanced. In the past I was able to try a range of products define acquisition ESN (Omega III and IV, Acude S1 and S3, Bluefire M1 and M3, 5Q, Rhyzm)
I will be quite brief - surprise will be made. Covers define acquisition for me does not differ from groovy templates define acquisition ESN production. I do not see any progress proclaimed. Everything comes to me almost on one "harness".
Covers I tried to plank Korbel Off - Made In Japan an older model with a metal butterfly (thanks Laco) and Blackstone Balsa 95 OFF + (incidentally, who plays a strong balsa sharpens and somewhere you rent this wooden stick - worth it ...)
Otherwise, MX - P feels slightly harder than Rhyzm 425, but it has also quite soft which makes me suitable. Compared define acquisition Rhyzm 425 spins more and longer is able to hold the ball. It's my way better on the court topspinovou game. The mýmu surprise then covers both played much better on the balsa plank Blackstone than 95 wood Korbel Off
To all of this did not come from me, that it is something "wrong" Nay - with covers can easily play any strike, playing with them and moreover very pleasant, it falls where there is, but it's not as opponents annoying as when It flies from Tenergo.
Incidentally, at the same time and in the same woods I could try and Tenergo 80 in the power of 1.9 and briefly due Lacová and in the strength of 2.1 on the wood Marcos Freitas and bluntly write except that the block is Tenergo exceeded 80 in all activities.
The cover I would describe as a softer and thus suitable for certain, moderately fast spin game closer to the table, more secure income for a nice blocks. I would compare it to Tibhar Genius that is noticeably more dynamic, but the feeling at impact are pretty close.
Butterfly P.Korbel + Rhyzm 425: This is a stick me this news from fa. Joola appeared from the first Pinky as obedient, readable, spin coating. define acquisition During the test, I was more hyperbole allowed define acquisition Rhyzm rename Omega IV, only from Joola. This also means there's not much built on faster kontratopspinovou firefight, rather spin cuddles for sure, poisonous sidespin, excellent spins in a ponytail like. Korbel on a stick coating excelled perfect and certain define acquisition block (!!!), also receiving the hill is too preppy without adverse kicks. Service is good enough falsehood, readability coating directly encouraged to different experiments at the servo. Čopík is nice steak was pretty sharp and opponents did considerable difficulties define acquisition when trying to play it faster topspin. Sharp spin to this čopíku opponents much gone and so were forced to play spin more uphill. On the offensive has not entered directly from the table that this cover was not much longer, due to the reduced dynamics of the Korbel coating acted more as a coating define acquisition on the lower end of the category OFF-. This news from Joola I would recommend as a great rounder for players who are based on the certainty of attackers or blockers-topspináře who prefer pomazlí ball. Overall I Rhyzm 425 seemed like a fancy cover for a certain block which is a great discipline, a lot of topspin intertwined, and chop service was excellent. S Stiel BTY P. Korbel define acquisition is a very nice, readable combo for an offensive game closer to the table.
Butterfly Primorac Carbon + Rhyzm 425: Primorac with me in the game from the middle define acquisition distance, paradoxically lacked dynamism expected from me which I was disappointed, I would expect that when'm going with this quite offensive stick. The ball has been played in straight strike was such nahozenej, define acquisition nothing extra dangerous of which did not fly. During the game away from the table when it blows straight Grads ever had, it was just another such returner back. Not that it was downright bad, but it just was on, it would reduce the danger which is about logic. Do Topspin should be more lean and very swish zápěstíčkem, then we will be rewarded with a parade of spin which already has more dynamics, because the cover and kick the ball nicely (again similar to the Genius or Omega IV). Even on a fast carbon-Stiel define acquisition would Rhyzm 425 again saw a very interesting cover for players playing close to the table, especially suitable income, offensive, namotaných much higher spins, kontrabloků at greater distances rather define acquisition ,, ,, just to be sure of returning the ball but without endangering define acquisition pinecově matured opponent. Service and chop very nice, certainty. I imagine it to be Bekos if I played closer to the table and rolled it since receiving the hill to spin, it might be very interesting and cover literally call for Joola Rhyzm would generally be evaluated as nicer, friendly spin coating with higher bend, cover with an emphasis on security. For bashers would not be enough offensive. Rhyzm 425, in my opinion means more to celod

No comments:

Post a Comment