Sunday, January 5, 2014

Home About Us Location


Home About Us Location & Camp Maps Our Leaders Past and Present Accreditation Sponsors Media Page Camp Programs Wilderness Base Camp Wilderness Backpacking Programs point of sales Leadership Training Family Camp Rates & Dates Rates & Dates Transportation Discounts & Awards Financial Assistance point of sales Enroll Enroll a Camper Enroll in CIT Leadership Training Enroll For Family Camp PDF Forms CampU Events Blog Posts Contact Us
“Camp Unalayee has changed my life for the better. Being exposed to so many foreign things has been a truly valuable life learning experience. All the kind and nurturing support that I received from the friendly staff was amazing. I have been a camper since I was ten years old, I am now fourteen and plan on continuing my pursuit of broad education in this incredibly place. The wilderness has always spoken to me and being submerged in it is obviously the best way to experience and appreciate it. I love camp Unalayee!”
<a point of sales href="" title=""> point of sales <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment